Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's right around the corner


Fall. It's my favorite season because it contains my Halloween, then my birthday and then my favorite holiday of the year.....THANKSGIVING. How can fall NOT be your favorite time of year when it contains scarves, boots, tights = less leg shaving, cardigans (not that I ever stop wearing them), coats, pumpkin pie, pumpkin carving, hot chocolate from QT...and I know, I know, you can do all of those things in the winter too, but not everything's is dead yet! I dare you to find someone who doesn't love the changing leaves. Another thing I love about fall is how the air travel slows down and with that, so does work. You don't have to worry about 3, 4, even 5,000 pending emails that is causing them to push mandatory overtime on you. IF we're lucky, there will be days where they even let us leave early! I know! Crazy idea and though it's not paid, it's nice to have a break every once in a while and more breaks lead to more spur of the moment trips which I am a big fan of. On the list of destinations this fall: Chicago, New York and there'll probably be a few more here and there :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Holly, I just love you. Im very envious of all your travels! Lets do another trip to San Fran, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time and place Sarah, time and place :) Let's just make sure we don't stay in J-town next time eh? haha

    ReplyDelete