Monday, October 4, 2010


So I was supposed to be in Syracuse, NY visiting my grandparents this weekend but unfortunately didn't get a seat on the red eye Friday night sooo what better to spend your time doing, than watching movies. Allllll weekend long. There are just some you can watch over and over again. Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry met Sally, One Fine Day, My Best Friend's Wedding, Hope Floats, You've got Mail...classic movies from my childhood that bring me back. Honestly, they don't make romantic comedies as well as they used to. Wouldn't it be nice if life worked out just like the movies? Ahhh it is something nice to think about :)

2 comments:

  1. yes yes yes i could not agree more. love this movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didnt know you had a blog! YAYA excited to start following, i have a personal one too!

    ReplyDelete